Last revised: 07/30/2021
We ("The Campus") care about the privacy of the users (the "user" or "you") of our website. and we are committed to protecting the information that users share with us when using our Site and we are fully committed to protecting and using your information in accordance with applicable law.
The information we collect
Below are the different types of information we may collect.
● Unidentified and non-identifiable information, which may be provided by you during the registration process or collected when you use our Services (“Non-Personal Information”). Non-personal information does not allow us to identify the person from whom it was collected. The Non-Personal Information we collect primarily consists of Technical Information and Aggregate Usage Information.
● Information that identifies you individually, that is, information that identifies you or that can, with reasonable effort, identify you (“Personal Information”). The Personal Information we collect through our Services includes name, email address, address, phone number, IP address or other information requested whenever necessary. If we combine Personal Information with Non-Personal Information, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information for as long as it remains combined.
How we collect information
Below are the main methods we use to collect information:
● We collect information when you use the Services. When you visit our Digital Properties or use our Services, we may collect, collect and record these uses, sessions and related information.
● We collect information that you voluntarily provide to us. For example, we collect the information you provide to us when you contact us directly through any communication channel (for example when you send us an email with a comment or feedback).
● We may collect information from third party sources as described below.
● We collect the information you provide to us if you connect to our Services through third party services like Facebook or Google.
Why we collect the information
We use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
To provide and operate the Services
To develop, personalize and improve our Services
● To respond to your reactions, requests and requests and provide you with our assistance
● To analyze demand and usage patterns
● For other internal, research or statistical purposes
● To strengthen our capabilities in data security and fraud prevention
● To investigate possible violations, enforce our terms or policies, or comply with any applicable law, regulation or government authority.
● To send you updates, notices, promotional materials and other information about our Services. If we send you promotional emails, you can opt out of receiving them by clicking on the unsubscribe link that these emails contain.
Who we share information with
We may share your information with our service providers, in order to operate our Services (for example, by storing information about third party hosting services, providing our technical support, etc.)
We may also disclose your information in the following circumstances: (i) to investigate, detect, prevent or take action regarding illegal activity or other wrongdoing, suspicion of fraud or security matters; (ii) to establish or exercise our rights of defense against legal claims; (iii) to protect our rights, property or personal safety and those of our users or the general public; (iv) if we or any of our affiliates undergo a change of control, including through a merger, acquisition or purchase of all or substantially all of our assets; (v) to collect, hold and / or manage your information through our authorized third party service providers (for example, online service companies), as far as is reasonable for business purposes; or (vi) to cooperate with third parties for the purpose of improving your experience. To avoid possible confusion, we may transfer and disclose to third parties or otherwise use Non-Personal Information in our sole discretion.
We will not share your email address, or any other Personal Information, with online advertising companies or advertising networks without your consent.
Cookies and similar technologies
When you visit or access our Service, we allow certain third parties to use web beacons, cookies, web beacons, scripts, beacons, and other analytics technologies and services (“Tracking Technologies”). These Tracking Technologies may allow third parties to automatically collect information about you in order to improve the way you browse our Digital Properties, improve the performance of our Digital Properties and personalize your experience on our Digital Properties, as well. only for security and fraud prevention purposes.
Where is the information stored
Personal Information may be retained, processed and stored in the United States of America, Ireland, Japan, Israel and other jurisdictions if this is necessary for the proper provision of our services and / or if the law l 'requires (as explained in more detail below).
How long is the information kept:
Please note that we retain the information we collect for as long as necessary to provide the Services and to comply with our legal or contractual obligations to you, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
We may correct, complete or delete incomplete or inaccurate information at any time and at our sole discretion.
How Wix Protects Information :
The hosting service for our Digital Properties provides us with the online platform that allows us to provide the Service to you. Your data may be stored through our hosting provider's data, database or general storage applications. It stores your information on secure servers behind a firewall and offers secure HTTPS access to most of its services
The hosting service for our Digital Properties provides us with the online platform that allows us to provide the Service to you. Your data may be stored through our hosting provider's data, database or general storage applications. It stores your information on secure servers behind a firewall and offers secure HTTPS access to most of its services.
All direct payment gateways offered by our Digital Properties host and that we use adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS, as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of companies like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers, including physical, electronic and procedural measures.
Regardless of the efforts made and actions taken by us and our host, we cannot and do not guarantee the absolute protection and security of any information you upload, post or otherwise share with us or anyone else. 'another.
We encourage you to set strong passwords and to avoid providing us or anyone else with sensitive information the disclosure of which you believe could cause you substantial or irreparable harm. In addition, e-mail and instant messages are not recognized as safe forms of communication, so we ask, and encourage you, not to share sensitive information through these methods.
If you have general questions about the Services or the information we collect about you, or how we use them, please contact us:
Name: SAS L'Angély Le Campus
Address: 4 rue François Massé - 03600 Nice